Mango Languages Giveaway
You all know I recently used Mango Languages Passport to knock out one of my resolutions which is to learn a European language (French). In case you missed it, check out Mango Languages Review. Today’s your lucky day as one of you will win a Mango Languages Passport Bundle of your own! Visit Mango Languages for more information. Special thanks to Crystal from Budgeting In The Fun Stuff for letting me borrow her giveaway format.
How to Enter the Giveaway
***REMEMBER to COMMENT BELOW with HOW YOU ENTERED or I WON’T KNOW.
1. Subscribe to my RSS Feed or my Email Feed (3 entries)
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet the sentence below (2 entries)
Mango Languages Passport Giveaway ($200 value) @buckinspire Mango Languages #giveaway event!
3. Like my Buck Inspire Facebook Page (2 entries)
4. Promote my blog or this giveaway via a blog post, daily retweet, etc (1 extra entry for each promotion up to a 15 entry max)
5. Like Mango Languages Facebook Page (facebook.com/mangolanguages) (2 entries)
6. Follow Mango Languages on Twitter (twitter.com/mangolanguages) (2 entries)
***Again, REMEMBER to COMMENT BELOW on HOW YOU ENTERED or I WON’T KNOW.
If you are already an RSS or Email Subscriber, Twitter Follower, or Facebook Fan, please let me know in a comment below since you already qualify for those entries!
If you are new to Buck Inspire, please check out these posts to get to know me a little better:
The official stuff:
1) Contest ends May 5th, 2011 at 11:59PM PST. 2) The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email of how to claim their prize by May 8th. 3) I reserve the right to reject comments that I consider spam or invalid entries. 4) An invalid or incorrect email address automatically disqualifies you from the drawing…it’s hard to contact a fake email…
***You can leave one comment with all of your entries and still be safe – I am making an Excel sheet and every single entry will have its own number. For example, if you sign up for the RSS Feed, you will have 3 lines on the Excel sheet and 3 different entry numbers. I will then use a random number generator to pick the winners. Thanks!