Club MomMe OC Spring Family Fest 2014
This Saturday I’m headed to the Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa Huntington Beach to check out the Club MomMe OC Spring Family Fest. I’m looking forward to parenting tips from Dr. Harvey Karp (“Happiest Baby on the Block”) and how to be a better dad with our friend Robert “Daddy” Nickell and Doyin Richards (author of Daddy Doin’ Work). If you are an expecting or new parent and are in the OC area, make sure you drop by this Saturday.
CLUB MOMME TO HOLD SPRING FEST ON JUNE 7, 2014
Event will provide new and expecting parents with access to the hottest products, gear and experts designed to save them time and money while making parenthood easier…and more fun
New and expectant parents from all over Southern California will celebrate parenthood at “Spring Fest” presented by Club MomMe. The event gives families the opportunity to experience the newest and best baby, kids and parenting products. Industry experts and celebrity moms will host panels on hot topics related to pregnancy and parenting, during a continental media breakfast hosted by Shelby Barone (OC Mom Blog) and Anya Sarre (celebrity stylist) and an all-day event with brands including Britax, BOB, Lansinoh, Chicco, Orbit Baby, Ergo Baby and Joovy. Attendees will receive gift bags packed with must-have mommy essentials.
WHO: Hundreds of new and expecting parents and family member attendees as well as VIP participants and attendees
EXPECTED GUESTS: Jenni Pulos (Bravo’s “Flipping Out” and “Interior Therapy”) and many more…
WHAT: Spring Fest will consist of panels including:
- “Happiest Baby on the Block” and “Happiest Toddler on the Block” with Dr. Harvey Karp
- Best of Baby Products and Best of Toddler Products
- Entrepreneurship for Parents
- Natural Parenting with Giselle Baturay (Granola Babies), Dr. Tanya (pediatrician and author)
- “Daddy Panel” with Robert Nickel (Daddy & Co founder), Doyin Richards (author of Daddy Doin’ Work)
- Understanding Labels presented by Healthy Child Healthy World
Additional programming includes:
- Pamper area with mini-treatments like massages and manicures; hair styling & blow outs plus a juice bar
- Lansinoh Lactation Lounge filled with Lansinoh products for nursing and pumping moms, Boppy nursing pillows, nursing covers and more
- Daddy & Co Daddy Lounge with a “man cave” atmosphere including comfy chairs, TVs and more. Participate in tricycle races, diaper changing races and receive a Daddy & Co item
- See the latest, coolest and newest products by BMW of Monrovia, Britax, BOB, Chicco, Orbit Baby, Ergo Baby, Joovy and many others. Many of these products have never before been seen or given away at an event
- Stroller and car seat cleanings provided by Clean Bee Baby
- Activity area with lots of fun for little ones including an interactive activity play area, face painting, balloon artists, Super Soccer Stars soccer area, music by Jenni Pulos & Snooknuk and others
- Style Lounge with clothes, jewelry, diaper bags and more
- Changing stations throughout the event stocked with Honest diapers and wipes, changing pads and covers by Summer Infant, diaper pails by Ubbi and more
All attendees will have the opportunity to socialize, enjoy refreshments and connect with participating brands as well as leave with a gift bag.
Club MomMe has partnered with Baby Buggy and MOMs Orange County for this event, asking attendees to bring a donation for one or both charities in exchange for an additional giveaway ticket.
WHEN: Saturday, June 7, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa, 21500 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, (714) 698-1234
MORE INFO and TICKETS: http://clubmommeevents.com/
Club Momme is a community of moms, expectant parents and families that hosts social, educational and wellness events, classes and parties in Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver and Orange County.
Club MomMe OC founder Aubrye Foote is available for interviews on parenting must-haves, juvenile industry trends and Hollywood’s hottest baby and kids gear.
PR CONTACTS: Jenny Heller, 310.709.2006 or email@example.com
Spring Fest Social Media Tags
@ClubMomMe (twitter and Instagram)
@ClubMomMeOC (twitter and Instagram)