The Psychology of Wealth Review Roundup Giveaway
In personal finance, we are constantly looking for ways to get out of debt, plan for a golden retirement, and live the life of our dreams. There are countless blogs, articles, and books detailing step by step processes to help us get there. However, before you are ready to implement these procedures, your mind must be in a place where you actually want the best for yourself. There are a few books out there that focus on this prerequisite for success. But the one that really hit home for me was The Psychology of Wealth.
It is filled with inspirational case studies of struggle, breakthrough, and success. Dr. Richards does a masterful job of guiding of through these real life journeys while adding his psychotherapist insights to round out this #1 Bestseller. For years I’ve struggled with doing more with my life. Working on my blog for the past two years has done wonders for me. But after reading The Psychology of Wealth, my mind went to another level. Dr. Richards is quite popular as there are many reviews of his book. Here are some of my favorites. If I forgot yours, please let me know so I can add it in.
To help spread The Psychology of Wealth, I’m giving away five copies. Come one, come all!
How to Enter the Giveaway
***REMEMBER to COMMENT BELOW with HOW YOU ENTERED or I WON’T KNOW.
1. Subscribe to my RSS Feed or my Email Feed (1 entry)
2. Like my Buck Inspire Facebook Page (1 entry)
3. +1 me on Google + (1 entry)
4. Like Dr. Richards’ Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Charles-Richards/104098229681431) (1 entry)
5. Follow Dr. Richards on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/drclrichards) (1 entry)
6. Link to this post (3 entries)
7. Finally, stop by the Buck Inspire Podcast and leave me a review on iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/buck-inspire-podcast-personal/id497229178 (5 entries). This may take more effort and time, but with more reviews, perhaps Dr. Richards will be enticed to drop by and share his wisdom with us on the show.
***Again, REMEMBER to COMMENT BELOW on HOW YOU ENTERED or I WON’T KNOW. If you are already an RSS or Email Subscriber, Facebook Fan, or +1’d, please let me know in a comment below since you already qualify for those entries!
The official stuff:
1) Contest ends September 26, 2012 at 11:59PM PST. 2) The winners will be selected randomly and notified by email of how to claim their prize by September 28th. 3) I reserve the right to reject comments that I consider spam or invalid entries. 4) An invalid or incorrect email address automatically disqualifies you from the drawing…it’s hard to contact a fake email…
***You can leave one comment with all of your entries and still be safe – I am making an Excel sheet and every single entry will have its own number. For example, if you link to this post, you will have 3 lines on the Excel sheet and 3 different entry numbers. I will then use a random number generator to pick the winners. Thanks!